- Demo Author
You may choose to use markdown or the inline editing toolbars for writing text. The toolbar can be found by writing a text and selecting it or by clicking the + icon on every new line.
h1 Heading 1
This is bold text
This is underlined text
This is italic text
The blockquote element is used to indicate the quotation of a large section of text from another source.
- Create a list by starting a line with +, - or * followed by a space.
- Sub-lists are made by tab:
- Marker character change forces new list start:
- Ac tristique libero volutpat at
- Facilisis in pretium nisl aliquet
- Nulla volutpat aliquam velit
- Very easy!
code can be written by wrapping the text inside backticks `.
You can write codeblock with syntax highlighting by two backticks.
// Some comments var a = 1; var b = 2; var sum = a + b; cosnole.log(sum); // 3
You can embed spotify, youtube and gist links by just pasting the link.